1. After you register to the Community Forums, please check your Inbox/Spam folder for email verification message. If you are still unable to receive the verification email, contact me here - https://prajwaldesai.com/contact-me/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Post your questions in the correct category. Do not post/add a different question under already posted thread. For troubleshooting purpose, attach the relevant log files, screenshots etc.
    Dismiss Notice

PENDING Configuration Manager Service Manager won't Start

Discussion in 'System Center Configuration Manager' started by George, Nov 14, 2017 at 10:31 AM.

1. George

George Member

When trying to start configuration manager service manager via component status, the following error is seen:

'The specified server is not an configuration manager site server'

I don't understand why this is coming up when I am RDP'd in our main management point server?

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Prajwal Desai

Prajwal Desai Well-Known Member

Did you try rebooting the server to see if all the configuration manager services are started ?.