1. After you register to the Community Forums, please check your Inbox/Spam folder for email verification message. If you are still unable to receive the verification email, contact me here - https://prajwaldesai.com/contact-me/
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Post your questions in the correct category. Do not post/add a different question under already posted thread. For troubleshooting purpose, attach the relevant log files, screenshots etc.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'New Users Intro' started by Karin Zander, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Karin Zander

Karin Zander New Member

Hi,

I'm Karin and from Germany, I am currently an IT engineer and I have been working in the IT for over 21 years, Since 5 years i'm focused on SCCM, and 2nd level support.
    Nice to be a part of this forum.
    Thanks

Prajwal Desai likes this.
  2. Prajwal Desai

Prajwal Desai Well-Known Member