PENDING OSD Task Sequence stuking in installation step

Hi people,

Thanks for read my thread. I have a problem and I need some help:

My MDT Task Sequence is stuking in installation step. What have I done to solve it?

1. I changed the order of application install (As Java or flashplayer application);
2. I did a maintenance reset in configuration manager;
3. I applied the last update to configuration manager (1706 Cumulative Update - 5.00.8540.1611);
4. I applied the SQL Server SP3;
4. I rebuilded the MDT task sequence after all updates;
5. I delete and recreated all applications;
6. I redistributed all applications in Distribution Point.

smsts.log does not have any important information. I do not know what to do.

Someone could put a light on my way? Thanks for everything!

"My MDT Task Sequence is stuking in installation step" - At what installation is TS stuck ?.
Hey, Prajwal. Thanks for replied.

To tell the truth, does no matter what kind of application I put in order, the Task Sequence always stuck. For example: If I put Office in the first place, the TS will stuck. If I put Java in the first place, stuck too.

Do you have any idea where can I start?

I saw a similar case, but it was closed without answer:

https://prajwaldesai.com/community/...-stuck-at-installing-until-it-times-out.1428/

Hey, Prajwal. Thanks for replied.

To tell the truth, does no matter what kind of application I put in order, the Task Sequence always stuck. For example: If I put Office in the first place, the TS will stuck. If I put Java in the first place, stuck too.

Do you have any idea where can I start?

I saw a similar case, but it was closed without answer:

https://prajwaldesai.com/community/...-stuck-at-installing-until-it-times-out.1428/
Hey! that's my post!
I still have no idea how to get Task Sequences working, not is there a smsts.log to troubleshoot!
Super fun time here at work with this broken, let me tell ya.

chromefinch, the topic you mentioned has a different situation. My task sequence are not an inplace upgrade, but maybe can be as an way to find a solution. Anyway, probably, I will undo any change in my server. This problem has a big impact to my help desk team.