This post contains list of Windows 10 ADK versions and download links. The Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit was earlier known as Windows Automated Installation kit. Windows ADK contains set of tool that you need to customize Windows images for large-scale deployment. Not only that you can use the tools to test the quality and performance of your system and applications running on it.
Every new release of Windows ADK contains new features and enhancements. It is almost difficult to remember what was added in particular version of ADK. So always refer this article to know what’s new in every version of Windows ADK.
Windows 10 ADK Features
The Windows ADK includes the following features. While you are installing Windows 10 ADK, you can select the below features to install them.
- Application Compatibility Tools
- Deployment Tools
- Windows Preinstallation Environment (Windows PE)
- Imaging and Configuration Designer (ICD)
- Configuration Designer
- User State Migration Tool (USMT)
- Volume Activation Management Tool (VAMT)
- Windows Performance Toolkit
- Windows Assessment Toolkit
- Microsoft User Experience Virtualization (UE-V)
- Application Virtualization Sequencer (App-V)
- Microsoft Application Virtualization Auto Sequencer (App-V)
- Media experience Analyzer
List of Windows 10 ADK Versions and Downloads
Here is a list of Windows 10 ADK versions and downloads. I will keep them updating as and when the new versions are released. Click on the Link to download the ADK version.
Windows 10 ADK Versions
|Windows 10 ADK version Insider Preview||Link|
|Windows 10 ADK version 1809||10.1.17763.1||Link|
|Windows 10 ADK version 1803||10.1.17134||Link|
|Windows 10 ADK version 1709||10.1.16299||Link|
|Windows 10 ADK version 1703||10.1.15063||Link|
|Windows 10 ADK version 1607||10.1.14393.0||Link|
|Windows 10 ADK version 1511||10.1.10586.0||Link|
|Windows 10 ADK version RTM||10.0.26624.0||Link|
|ADK for Windows 10||10.0.10240.0||Link|
|ADK for Windows 8||Link|
|AIK for Windows 7||Link|