Windows 10 KB3216755 OS Build 14393.726 Changelog – Microsoft recently released KB3216755 which is the newest update for Windows 10 version 1607. The standalone package for this update is available to download from Microsoft Update Catalog site. Most of all this update includes quality improvements. Therefore the update contains no new operating system features. However the update includes a fix for the issue reported here. Users of the Anniversary Update were unable to rename newly created folder on an indexed network share. However the issue is fixed in this update. Update Details –
- Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3216755) – size of update -1046.7 Megabyte
- Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 (KB3216755) – Size of update – 562.9 Megabyte.
Windows 10 KB3216755 OS Build 14393.726 Changelog
So here is Windows 10 KB3216755 OS Build 14393.726 Changelog. Install this update to resolve issues listed below.
- Fixed an issue where users may experience delays while running 3D rendering apps with multiple monitors.
- Addressed issue that prevents the conversion of a 24-bit image to 32 bits.
- Fixed the issue that causes the loss of Windows Firewall rules after upgrade from RTM to 1511 or 1607.
- Update fixes issue where users were unable to download file in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge browsers.
- Unable to Delete Browsing History feature in Internet Explorer issue fixed.
- Addressed issue that loads websites that bypass the proxy server in the local intranet zone when the Intranet Sites: Include all sites that bypass the proxy server (Disabled) is set.
- From security point, the issue where XSS false positive prevents a webpage from loading after logging in to a site is fixed.
- The update fixed the issue that prevented users from connecting to a network.
- Fixed issue that causes the Local Security Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS) to fail if ADFS is using the Japanese language set.
- Update includes a fix where it causes System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) scenarios to fail.
- Fixed an issue that prevents user-built keyboard events from working.
- The issue of incorrect table dimensions in SAP applications is fixed.
- The updates also adds improved reliability of Internet Explorer, Xbox, and Skype.